CATIA (Computer Aided Three Dimensional Interactive Application) is a multi-platform software suite for CAD/CAM/CAE/3d-PLM of managing the entire life cycle of the product. This course is designed on a process based approach to complete a particular task and help you build a solid foundation. CATIA enables users to optimize their product design and engineering processes into innovative,efficient and time saving projects. It is broadly applied in the robotization business, for example, Rolls-Royce Motors, Land Rover, BMW, and the aeronautic trade including Bombardier Aerospace, AirBus, Boeing, and so forth and delivery industry and the modern hardware plan industry (Alstom, ABB, and so on) in case you're identified with the mechanical designing or mechanical planning and you need to build up your profession in the fields of car/aviation and shipbuilding industry, CATIA will push you to find a decent line of work as well as guarantee an effective vocation.
- Mechanical designing: The utilization of CATIA empowers the making of 3D parts, gives innovation to mechanical surfacing and give instruments to finishing the item definition, which incorporates useful resistance and kinematics definition.
- Configuration: Allows creation and alteration of mind boggling and imaginative shapes and supports numerous phases of item plan.
- Frameworks designing: The CATIA gives an open frameworks designing improvement stage that empowers reenactment, displaying, confirmation and business measure uphold.
- Electrical frameworks: CATIA gives answer for planning and assembling of electrical frameworks. It incorporates the total cycle that starts directly from the reasonable planning up to finish fabricating abilities.
- Liquid frameworks: CATIA offers answer for planning and assembling tubing, channeling and Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC)systems.
- The course aims to give students and professionals the essentials that are needed to become a certified CATIA associate.
- The course will help individuals use the software with confidence and design/draft the next innovative thing.
- The course is designed to be a process or task-based approach to learning the individual features and functions of CATIA, thereby emphasizing processes and procedures for completion of any task.
- This course is ideal for Engineering Drawing students and can also be opted by students those looking for project-based training.